Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Addicted to Etsy.com

My brother a photographer introduced me a long time ago to Etsy.com, but because of being in the middle of school I didn't take a huge interest to it. Then after making my Christmas cards I received a note from my cousin telling me that I needed to check out Etsy.com and sell my stuff.

Now that I am graduated and don't have any homework to do I thought why not check it out. Now I am officially addicted to it. Luckily because I am about to move and don't have any extra spending cash I haven't boughten a tone of stuff, because believe me I would, there is so much awesome stuff on this site, and I absolutely love having things in my home that are handmade.

The next thing to do was to create an account to sell my stuff. Because I already had a ton of photography that I have taken in the past 4 years I decided that is where I will start. I posted prints for sale of a few of my photographs, and I made some 5x5 cards that have my photography attached to the front of them. I am planning on posting more stuff but for right now I am content with what is up.

Check out my shop at

No comments: